- Saif Ali Khan talks about why he has never voted all these years!Posted 3 days ago
- OST – Ishq Mein TerayPosted 4 days ago
- Pyarey Afzal OSTPosted 4 days ago
- In Love with “Pyaray Afzal”Posted 6 days ago
- “I don’t know if I’m in love”- Bipasha BasuPosted 1 week ago
- Elli Avram dreams of working with Salman Khan!Posted 1 week ago
- Is it the end of Imran Khan’s career?Posted 1 week ago
- ARY Films To Produce 4 Films Every Year to Revive Film IndustryPosted 1 week ago
- “Rajesh Khanna is my favourite actor” – Dimple KapadiaPosted 1 week ago
- MUST WATCH: When Mallika Sherawat became a ‘Hero’ overnightPosted 1 week ago
Shahid Afridi wants ‘obscene’ scene cut from Main Houn Afridi
Shahid Afridi has demanded that the producers of the sports film, Main Houn Afridi, cut an obscene scene, where the hero hugs and kisses a girl in a nightclub, as it can be damaging to his image. The 33-year-old cricketer has previously given his blessing to the film but fears that it may lead young viewers astray.
The Pakistani movie, which has a budget of $1 million dollars, tells the story of a young boy dreaming to become like Afridi and the trials that he faces while trying to follow in his hero’s footsteps.
Afridi, who hails from Pakistan’s deeply conservative tribal district of Khyber on the Afghan border, said that he had given the permission for the film to be made, thinking it would provide kids with positive, healthy entertainment and that it should not feature obscene scenes, News24 reported.
The cricketing all-rounder said that he wants to tell people that the film is not related to his life. Afridi maintains that many kids and families are going to go and watch the movie because of him and that those scenes would hurt them. So, he is hoping that the producers run the film only after removing those scenes.